The Benefits of Home Health
There are many benefits to home health and as a result, high quality home healthcare services are in high demand.
The clearest benefit is simply the privacy and comfort that comes from receiving high quality healthcare in your own home.
Other important benefits include:
- Keeps loved ones and family together in their familiar environment.
- Truly individualizes care – Personalized care plans are developed with patients and their families to ensure each individual’s needs and goals are met.
- Enables patients to remain as functional and independent as possible in your own environment, which provides a much higher sense of security and dignity.
- Patient-centered care encourages family involvement focused on getting well and staying well.
- Familiar surroundings reduce anxiety, stress and confusion.
- Promotes healing and provides reduced risk of infection.
- Less costly than many inpatient service alternatives.
- Helps to reduce avoidable and unavoidable re-admissions to the hospital.
- Studies have shown that patients recuperating from illness, injury, or surgical procedure heal more quickly and more successfully when recovering at home versus in a medical facility.
- Often include an accelerated recovery timeline.
The Services We Provide
- Medical Nursing
- Rehabilitation Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Patient Assessment
- Behavioral Health Care
- Medical Social Workers
- Certifed Home Health Aides
- Wound/Ostomy Care
- Pulmonary Recovery
- GU/Cath Care
- Home Safety Evaluations
- Dietary Management/Education
- Disease and Symptom Management/Education
- Pain Management
- Diabetic Management/Education
- Medication Management/Training
- Neuro Recovery
- Cardiac Recovery
- Heart Failure Management